Yes, there are still idiots in Master and Grandmaster.
YOU GUYS CAN STOP COMMENTING ON THIS SHITTY OLD VIDEO. IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL SEE WHAT YOU WRITE.
To Mischievous (Squidward guy) and Booberella:
Don't take this video too seriously! I only included you two for fun. I actually really like you two and I'm sure I'll swap for you guys in the future because I know both of you wanted to shit talk me so hard but tried your best to hold it in.
I don't mean to make you guys angry and lose (I don't think it's really my fault that we lose by the way) but I can't help being a no brain no aim baddie.
I know you have some cuteness in you. Yes I will swap for you if you actually ask nicely, it's not too late for that.
Thank you so much for being so nice! I know we had a few games afterwards and we lost. I don't mean to make you lose but to be fair I don't think my Ana was that horrible. Obviously it wasn't good but I was still pretty alright with her.
To clarify some things:
1. No, I'm not blaming anyone in this video for losing. I really don't care what other people are doing or how they are performing. I focus on my own performance and try to improve what I can do. It's only when people start blaming others do I start caring about what they do and try pick up on their mistakes. After all, isn't it pretty natural to want to defend yourself and expose hypocrites?
2. No, I'm not saying that I'm perfect or even played well. Yes I'm useless in some of my games but so is the rest of the team. In the end, Symmetra is a support (not a defense hero...) and so she is only as useful as her team is (maybe I'll explain my reasonings for this another time). Can I play Mercy instead of Symmetra on attack? Of course, but meta hero does not always mean better hero. I would have a higher win-rate on Mercy if that was the case.
3. If you don't like this video because there was way too much sass, don't worry! It's fine to dislike and voice your opinions, I'll just change my content to what you guys want and avoid things you don't want. To be honest, I hate being bitchy. I don't like making others angry but solo queue got to me too much so I made this video.
4. Can I talk more or communicate with the team more? Yes, but it's hard to when people are already angry with you to begin with. As you saw in the Nepal clip, I gave them my plan to set up on point and they still choose to full on fight a 5v6. Also, people tell me that I should tell the team the plan because they are worried over the Symmetra attack pick. I have only ever had one person ever ask me for my plan and that was Mischievous (squidward guy). If people really cared for my plan then they would ask for it but no, NOBODY DOES! There's only so much I can say to explain why Symmetra attack is fine. It's really just let me charge teleporter, dive the enemy so I can place the teleporter, and I can do damage if I can flank. There's really nothing more to it. Now ask yourself honestly, is this enough to make you not worry about the Symmetra attack?
5. You know about the "No aim, no brain Symmetra main" jokes? Well that's too true for me. My aim is horrible compared to even platinum players and I don't have the knowledge to play things like Reinhardt well. People just have to deal with my low hero pool. You can't fault me for one tricking a hero and WINNING enough to get me to Grandmaster. My friend did get me a smurf to practice my other heroes but it's not like I can whip out anything other than Symmetra or Mercy any time soon. If you still get angry despite knowing that this is the type of player I am then I know the problem isn't me but rather you for taking competitive way too seriously.
6. So far I've been winning and losing equal amounts of games but that doesn't mean Symmetra is bad or that it's always her fault. It should be no different from the countless of Lucio/Ana mains I see with 30-50 hours but only 52% win rate. If people play non-meta heroes and win more with it then why get angry at them? If people play meta heroes but can barely scrape over 50% win rate then how are they any better?
You teleported in the wrong reality
Girls' Generation 소녀시대_THE BOYS (KOR ver.)